Friday, January 15, 2010

The Mommy has a new toy!

Yes, another post about the Mommy... the Mommy has a new toy.. a new Laptop!! After a full 2 years!!! yep, pretty proud of myself for transferring all the mail from the Old one (outlook) to the new one (that I still remembered how to do it..)... (deep breath).. I truly feel the distance I have traversed in my IT journeys and perils... it was not too long ago (ok.. I fib) that I only used Word (exclusively) and no other program (save for surfing the Internt).. even then Word was just not scratched on the surface when I used it (to write my thesis mind you).. now, I can transfer mail from inbox to pst and load it onto another laptop... GASP!!! I have indeed come far (from my personal point of view)... maybe I should really get to know Photoshop and other applications and maybe... just maybe.. even think about playing games on my laptop... but wait.. I don't think I will go that far.. even Captain Kirk may not want me to go that far...

No comments: