Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Have I Told You Lately...

that I Love You (Our Little One).... he is such an angel ... sometimes... when Our Little One is in the mood, he can be the sweetest thing on Earth and of course being the Mommy, I can be the BIGGEST SUCKER on earth for moments like these as well... I forgot since when Our Little One learned to put his arms around my neck when he gets changed (clothes, not diapers, thank God for that)... but it is such a surreal feeling. A feeling of total contentment, being loved TOTALLY and being needed in TOTALITY... that feeling is just SURREAL... lack of vocab I know but I honestly don't really know any other word for it! Other than being hugged by little toddling arms, I also get the Huggy-huggy ... where Our Little One just puts his head on my shoulder / chest and rests ... never knew something other than diamonds / shoes / clothes / bags / ice-cream (you get the idea) can make the Mommy feel so happy ... not only happy but contented... such a sense of fulfillment... I guess all mothers live for moments like these and I am lucky enough to get little nuggets once (or more) a day... The Daddy... erm... still in the queue... I am sure he will get there someday....

No comments: