Monday, May 3, 2010

It's been almost 2 years....

since the day Our Little One was born.... ok not quite terrible 2s yet, but we are getting there... as I type and think back fondly (or rather selectively chosen to forget some of the not-so-glorious and dewy moments), I am struck by:

a) the number of photos of Our Little One that exists in my HDD and not in print
b) the extent to which memories have been captured and, mind you, only the happy ones (human beings doth love to forget don't we?)
c) the sheer amount of money that has been spent to make Our Little One look ever so good, from the clothes, to the toys,  to the food that he eats (nutrition promotes good skin and healthy child yes?)

As I track Our Little One's progress on the digitised photos, here are a few to share:

from this:


to this:


then this:
 
somewhere along the line, it became this:


and now this:



is it me or does time really fly? I have tonnes of photos to prove that Our Little One has indeed grown (in ch by inch and gram by gram)... but he is still MY BABY!!!!

No comments: